Consult Us For Specific Attachment, Get The Pricing, Available Information And Start Order Today!
CCZX280SKE, Heavy Duty Skeleton
C&C heavy duty skeleton buckets are designed for separating materials, for example using for sifting or sorting. You can easily perform rock screening; effectively sift out rocks, brush, or debris. Our skeleton buckets are ideal for sorting, sifting even excavating due to their mesh design.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding sifting performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- Bucket shape is designed to sift more material in less time.
- The shell profile is designed to enhance bucket load ability and production.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our Heavy Duty Skeleton Buckets are armored with extra protection including side wear plates, edge shrouds and thicker base edge.
- Thicker vertical bars with high strength low alloy steel enable a longer life.
- Available to add optional wear components to against abrasion and gouging wear such as sidebar protectors, etc.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q345 high quality low alloy steel applies in sidebar, side plate, horizontal & vertical bars and hinge plate
- WH60 high strength steel applies in side wear plates and base edge
56 inch (1450 mm)
2.09 yd3 (1.6 m3)
3104 lb (1408 kg)
John Deere JD270/290;
Contact Us Today
Please contact us by filling out the form below, and we’ll respond you as soon as possible.