Consult Us For Specific Attachment, Get The Pricing, Available Information And Start Order Today!
CC300Cleanup, Ditch Cleaning Bucket
C&C Clean-up Buckets are designed to move large amounts of low abrasion material, perfect for surface trimming of slopes; dredging of riverbeds and ditches; digging dirt, loam, a mixture of dirt and fine gravel, etc. Ditch Cleaning buckets work best for cleaning ditches, sloping, grading, and other finish work.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding digging performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- Bucket shape is designed to load more material in less time.
- Equipped with liquid drainage holes on the side for working in wet environments, and the shallow depth and straight cutting edge let you finish grade quickly and cleanly.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our Clean-up Buckets are armored with side wear plates. Extend life of your bucket with thickened cutting edge plate.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q345 high quality low alloy steel applies in shell, side plate and hinge plate
- NM400 (AR400 Equivalent ) high strength, abrasion-resistant steel applies in side wear plates
- WH60 high strength steel applies in sidebar and cutting edge
86 inch (2200 mm)
2.62 yd3 (2.0 m3)
3197 lb (1450 kg)
Weld-on Cutting Edge
John Deere JD270/290;
Contact Us Today
Please contact us by filling out the form below, and we’ll respond you as soon as possible.