C&C XHD extreme heavy duty buckets are designed for your most aggressive digging and loading applications including quarry, sandstone, road building, construction site, mining, granite, broken slag or other high abrasion conditions.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding digging performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- The dual radius shell profile enhances bucket load ability and production.
- Bucket shape is designed to load more material in less time.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our Extreme Heavy Duty Buckets are armored with extra protection including sidebar protectors, additional side wear plates, rear/bottom wear plates and thicker base edge.
- Available to add optional wear components to against abrasion and gouging wear such as side cutters, edge shrouds, heel shrouds, etc.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q460 high strength low alloy steel applies in shell, sidebar, side wear plate, base edge, lift eye
- NM400 (AR400 Equivalent ) high strength, abrasion-resistant steel applies in all wear areas including extra side wear plates, rear and bottom wear plates
- Q345 high quality low alloy steel applies in side plate, hinge plate
- High durable casting sidebar protectors