Consult Us For Specific Attachment, Get The Pricing, Available Information And Start Order Today!
CCCAT336D36, Heavy Duty
C&C heavy duty buckets are designed for all-around digging and loading applications including mixed dirt, clay, and rock. Recommend to work in a wide range of impact and abrasion conditions.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding digging performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- Bucket shape is designed to load more material in less time.
- The shell profile is designed to enhance bucket load ability and production.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our Heavy Duty Buckets are armored with extra protection including side cutters, rear/bottom wear plates and thicker cutting edge plate. Side cutters which provide a strong, wear resistant surface to help protect bucket sides. The addition of extra plates along the rear/bottom enables a longer life.
- Available to add optional wear components to against abrasion and gouging wear such as sidebar protectors, edge shrouds, heel shrouds, etc.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Weld-on lift eye: larger loop and thinner eye is designed for easy shackle matching.
- Q460 high strength low alloy steel applies in shell, sidebar, base edge, lift eye
- NM400 (AR400 Equivalent ) high strength, abrasion-resistant steel applies in all wear areas including side wear plates, rear and bottom wear plates
- Q345 high quality low alloy steel applies in side plate, hinge plate
- High durable casting side cutters
36 inch (914 mm)
0.88 yd3 (0.68 m3)
2399 lb (1088 kg)
Caterpillar 330 (336) D/E
Contact Us Today
Please contact us by filling out the form below, and we’ll respond you as soon as possible.