C&C heavy duty skeleton buckets are designed for separating materials, for example using for sifting or sorting. You can easily perform rock screening; effectively sift out rocks, brush, or debris. Our skeleton buckets are ideal for sorting, sifting even excavating due to their mesh design.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding sifting performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- Bucket shape is designed to sift more material in less time.
- The shell profile is designed to enhance bucket load ability and production.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our Heavy Duty Skeleton Buckets are armored with extra protection including side wear plates and thicker cutting edge plate.
- Thicker vertical bars with high strength low alloy steel enable a longer life.
- Available to add optional wear components to against abrasion and gouging wear such as sidebar protectors, edge shrouds, etc.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q460 high strength low alloy steel applies in sidebar, side wear plates, base edge and vertical bars
- Q345 high quality low alloy steel applies in side plate, horizontal bars and hinge plate