C&C Clean-up Buckets are designed to move large amounts of low abrasion material, perfect for surface trimming of slopes; dredging of riverbeds and ditches; digging dirt, loam, a mixture of dirt and fine gravel, etc. Ditch Cleaning buckets work best for cleaning ditches, sloping, grading, and other finish work.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding digging performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- Bucket shape is designed to load more material in less time.
- Equipped with liquid drainage holes on the side for working in wet environments, and the shallow depth and straight cutting edge let you finish grade quickly and cleanly.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our Clean-up Buckets are armored with side wear plates. Extend life of your bucket with thickened cutting edge plate.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q345 high quality low alloy steel applies in shell, side plate and hinge plate
- NM400 (AR400 Equivalent ) high strength, abrasion-resistant steel applies in side wear plates
- WH60 high strength steel applies in sidebar and cutting edge