C&C general duty buckets are designed for a wide variety of applications and materials including soil, dirt, loam, fine gravel and other soft or moderate ground.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding digging performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- The shell profile is designed to enhance bucket load ability and production.
- Tapered shape design allows load more material or dump sticky material easily.
- The addition of extra plates along the rear/bottom enables a longer life.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our General Duty Buckets are armored with side cutters which provide a strong, wear resistant surface to help protect bucket sides.
- Available to add optional wear components to against abrasion and gouging wear.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q460 high quality low alloy steel applies in shell, sidebar, cutting edge plate, hinge
- NM400 (AR400 Equivalent ) high strength, abrasion-resistant steel applies in all wear areas including rear and bottom wear plates
- High durable casting side cutter