Consult Us For Specific Attachment, Get The Pricing, Available Information And Start Order Today!
CCPC50STD, General Duty Bucket
C&C general duty buckets are designed for a wide variety of applications and materials including soil, dirt, loam, fine gravel and other soft or moderate ground.
- We design our buckets to fit your specific working conditions. Each one matches your machine and provides outstanding digging performance to efficiently complete your tasks.
- The shell profile is designed to enhance bucket load ability and production.
- Tapered shape design allows load more material or dump sticky material easily.
- The addition of extra plates along the rear/bottom enables a longer life.
- Armored optimal wear can reduce your maintenance costs. Our General Duty Buckets are armored with side cutters which provide a strong, wear resistant surface to help protect bucket sides.
- Available to add optional wear components to against abrasion and gouging wear.
- Bucket compatibles with your Quick Coupler by using fixed pins.
- Q460 high quality low alloy steel applies in shell, sidebar, cutting edge plate, hinge
- NM400 (AR400 Equivalent ) high strength, abrasion-resistant steel applies in all wear areas including rear and bottom wear plates
- High durable casting side cutter
26 inch (668 mm)
0.37 yd3 (0.28 m3)
132 lb (60 kg)
Komatsu PC 50
Contact Us Today
Please contact us by filling out the form below, and we’ll respond you as soon as possible.